NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Big fix

3 posters

Go down

Big fix Empty Big fix

Post  [NWA]Hannes Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Basically I will place all the filterscripts (sub-scritps) into the gamemode (main script), this will place all the callbacks in the same file so you wont get as many errors, and it will be much easier to find everything if it's in the same file. Hopefully this will fix a lot of the bugs, for example if one callback in a filterscripts changes something in the main script which can't be controlled because one gets priority.

This will make the main gamemode much bigger but everything will get cleaner overall, I will also clean out some old stuff and add some commands to the /commands etc.

I will also recreate the whole admin system and make my own one, which will be more updated and I will also change the command engine. Currently we are using a mixture of Strcmp (the default one), Strtok (an addition to the default one which add parametsrs), DCMD (the admin script used this one) and ZCMD (a good command engine).
I will try to change all of the commands into ZCMD as I create the new command system and I will remove OnPlayerCommandText almost completely.
This will make all the commands less buggy and the overall command system will be a lot faster.

This will take me many hours to remake, however I think we all will be happy with the outcome.

I will also implement a dialog login system now that I am more experienced in it.

Big fix 406616 Big fix 406616 Big fix 406616

Current admin script has 5931 lines of code that I have to merge with gamemode, the "s**t" filterscript has 3053 lines, race filterscript has 2305 lines, lets get started!!
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Big fix Empty Re: Big fix

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Fri May 16, 2014 7:37 am

Sounds very professional, I like Big fix 686435 
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:55 pm

[NWA]Hannes wrote:Basically I will place all the filterscripts (sub-scritps) into the gamemode (main script), this will place all the callbacks in the same file so you wont get as many errors, and it will be much easier to find everything if it's in the same file. Hopefully this will fix a lot of the bugs, for example if one callback in a filterscripts changes something in the main script which can't be controlled because one gets priority.

This will make the main gamemode much bigger but everything will get cleaner overall, I will also clean out some old stuff and add some commands to the /commands etc.

I will also recreate the whole admin system and make my own one, which will be more updated and I will also change the command engine. Currently we are using a mixture of Strcmp (the default one), Strtok (an addition to the default one which add parametsrs), DCMD (the admin script used this one) and ZCMD (a good command engine).
I will try to change all of the commands into ZCMD as I create the new command system and I will remove OnPlayerCommandText almost completely.
This will make all the commands less buggy and the overall command system will be a lot faster.

This will take me many hours to remake, however I think we all will be happy with the outcome.

I will also implement a dialog login system now that I am more experienced in it.

Big fix 406616 Big fix 406616 Big fix 406616

Current admin script has 5931 lines of code that I have to merge with gamemode, the "s**t" filterscript has 3053 lines, race filterscript has 2305 lines, lets get started!!

Just curious, how is your admin system doing?
[NWA]Shadowmaster
[NWA]Shadowmaster

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Hannes Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:26 am

Uh, I think I managed to wrap it up in my spare time, I can't really remember, it was so long ago. Long time no see by the way!
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:28 pm

[NWA]Hannes wrote:Uh, I think I managed to wrap it up in my spare time, I can't really remember, it was so long ago. Long time no see by the way!
It's indeed nice to see you're still alive haha ^^
[NWA]Shadowmaster
[NWA]Shadowmaster

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum