NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

wtf story of the day

Go down

wtf story of the day Empty wtf story of the day

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 am

Ok so today around that time when our clan war was suppose to take place i click on the server and who do i see?Mafia again....and with his clan tag -.- seriously after hacking our previous server and causing trouble he still thinks hes in the clan and even surprised that we banned him?I come on the server and he says u didnt want me on hanneses server so ill go.........then why the f did u enter in the first place?!Ok so i say bb to him and he exits the game...some minutes after guess what happens?He comes again with another name this time....seriously some ppl just dont get the clue.. -.-
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

wtf story of the day Empty Re: wtf story of the day

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

He returned playing on the server again...dont even get me started on this fukin guy,he goes and searches for his virtual girlfriend on all the servers and always manage to find our server somehow in the proccess and after what he did on the previous server the only way hes gonna be in NWA again is over my dead body,he came on the server again and started spamming as usual,this guy thinks whatever he has to say is so fukin important that ppl have to read his spam atleast 3 times i swear and he managed to flame already,also he managed to create multiple accounts on the server which is not allowed and other players now may not be able to register because of him so i want to ask all the main admins if he makes one more fukin name hes gonna be banned,the names he made by now is wuzzy and ThePunisher (with some stupid clan tag) and pls dont hesitate to kick him for any broken rules,no warnings from now on,thank you.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum