NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies

Go down

Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies Empty Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

So this song is about the colombine school shootings and i was thinking deeply about that and i thought that if only this artist would be even more creative and somehow predict what could happen and release the song even before of that because sometimes artists tell about what already happend amd it could prevent that this wouldnt had happen if he would put some message in his music about how this act would be wrong or even much more of a tragedy because after that there were other school shootings and the tragedy is that media made stars out of those crazy kids like they heroes and thats exacly what they wanted and it is to be noticed,i read that they were humiliated by other students everyday in school and everybody ignored that there might be something wrong,i guess the message they were trying to send by shooting in school is like if you dont care about us then why should we care for those you prefer to care about or maybe you shouldve care about us because you had to consider the possibility that others might suffer of it too and they did it so others wont be ignored in the future but ofcourse that was wrong way to make ppl notice and i think that it cant be so that kids would be assaulted at the place that is like secound home and there is no way to prevent that like to put cameras or supervisors and dont tell me the artist is bad because hes makin extordinary show or something and because there is some 1 religious book out of 100 books that people somehow feel it special because its been tought them from birth or its related to their nationality and everyone should act by that like some robots with instruction manual and be good mama boys and not to put some costumes and make up to make a show god forbid,i think that people with problems like these kids had is everybody's consern and those ppl need communication not ignorance,i myself talked to some suicidal ppl in my life and dont understand whats so scary about them and turning ppl off because its just ppl like everybody else and no different than ppl with medical problems,sometimes its even because they have lack of some liquid in their brain so if u know someone like that either talk to a person or tell the authorities to take care of him and maybe show him the positive side but dont act like hes like that for no reason and even if some ppl just seek attention theres nothing bad about it cause everybody need attention and if they ask for it it means they need it and those who dont need attention at all no problem with that but they are having very lonely life,maybe its good for them i dont know.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down