October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


Server freeze...

Go down

Server freeze... Empty Server freeze...

Post  IceCube113 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am

Just happened yesterday while I was playing with Hannes, every now and then the server would completely freeze for about 10-20 seconds and then unfreeze again, I think it might been the radio feature, 'cause whenever I unfreeze again I see a bunch of those messages saying where the stream is coming from, anyone else having this problem?
IceCube113
IceCube113

Posts : 2598
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 22
Location : Internet, Europe

Back to top Go down

Server freeze... Empty Re: Server freeze...

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:37 am

Yes, I do. And yes it is because of the audiostream.
[NWA]Shadowmaster
[NWA]Shadowmaster

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 23
Location : Deutschland

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Server freeze... Empty Re: Server freeze...

Post  [NWA]Hannes on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:19 am

IceCube113 wrote:Just happened yesterday while I was playing with Hannes, every now and then the server would completely freeze for about 10-20 seconds and then unfreeze again, I think it might been the radio feature, 'cause whenever I unfreeze again I see a bunch of those messages saying where the stream is coming from, anyone else having this problem?
I'm not having it, but its because of me trying to loop the audiostream several times.

[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:Yes, I do. And yes it is because of the audiostream.
and yes I know and yes you don't have to write like that

_________________
Server freeze... ZY7dO
Server freeze... DHzcO
Server freeze... CfOeS
Server freeze... WFe52
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sweden

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Server freeze... Empty Re: Server freeze...

Post  IceCube113 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 am

[NWA]Hannes wrote:
IceCube113 wrote:Just happened yesterday while I was playing with Hannes, every now and then the server would completely freeze for about 10-20 seconds and then unfreeze again, I think it might been the radio feature, 'cause whenever I unfreeze again I see a bunch of those messages saying where the stream is coming from, anyone else having this problem?
I'm not having it, but its because of me trying to loop the audiostream several times.

Oh I see...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Posts : 2598
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 22
Location : Internet, Europe

Back to top Go down

Server freeze... Empty Re: Server freeze...

Post  [NWA]Hannes on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 am

Some people wanted the stream to loop in class-selection and inside alhambra so I have to create a timer that checks how long the song is and plays another one after but this f**ks up if you go afk

_________________
Server freeze... ZY7dO
Server freeze... DHzcO
Server freeze... CfOeS
Server freeze... WFe52
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sweden

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Server freeze... Empty Re: Server freeze...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum