September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Ghosts in server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am

Me and Hannes drived in SF, then we saw a broke Pole. Shocked .And thats not all, i saw a house exploding and invisible cars moving and wxploding. Its so strange. We need to call the Mythhunters.
avatar
[NWA]Shadowmaster

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Deutschland

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  IceCube113 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 am

Hmm a house exploding??? weird...
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 am

its hannes messing in his script Rolling Eyes
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]WSD on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 pm

.......or some kind of mod
avatar
[NWA]WSD

Posts : 4327
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Homer, Georgia USA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Hannes on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:32 am

[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:Me and Hannes drived in SF, then we saw a broke Pole. Shocked .And thats not all, i saw a house exploding and invisible cars moving and wxploding. Its so strange. We need to call the Mythhunters.
Broken pole is a bug that came with samp 0.3a, they maybe will fix it in 0.3b but i dont know.

The house exploding i mean, wtf you have a mod?

Invisible cars are gotten from creating a vehicle in another interior or virtual world, then going to normal world entering it.

Exploding cars has something to do with vehicle streaming i guess, when you get close to it like 100 yards or something, and they maybe are bugged so they spawn somewhere else and fall upside down etc. (Like that ghost car we saw at chilliad adam Razz)

And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

The truth is out there.
*whistling x-files theme*
avatar
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 am

[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth Rolling Eyes


Last edited by [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Hannes on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:00 am

[quote="[NWA]Adam0795"]
[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:
And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth Rolling Eyes

Dont mess with the quotes, it was me and not shadow who wrote that Sad
avatar
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 am

wth...it was you who i quoted not shad -_- anyway...corrected -_-
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  IceCube113 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am

[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:Me and Hannes drived in SF, then we saw a broke Pole. Shocked .And thats not all, i saw a house exploding and invisible cars moving and wxploding. Its so strange. We need to call the Mythhunters.
Broken pole is a bug that came with samp 0.3a, they maybe will fix it in 0.3b but i dont know.

The house exploding i mean, wtf you have a mod?

Invisible cars are gotten from creating a vehicle in another interior or virtual world, then going to normal world entering it.

Exploding cars has something to do with vehicle streaming i guess, when you get close to it like 100 yards or something, and they maybe are bugged so they spawn somewhere else and fall upside down etc. (Like that ghost car we saw at chilliad adam Razz)

And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

The truth is out there.
*whistling x-files theme*

Hannes our genius *proud*
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 am

[quote="[]NWA[]Hannes"]
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:
[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:
And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth Rolling Eyes

Dont mess with the quotes, it was me and not shadow who wrote that Sad

oh btw it was me who wrote "most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth" not you oO

EDIT: oh wtf this quotes are messed up oO it put wrong ppl names? :O
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

Shame on you Adam.
avatar
[NWA]Shadowmaster

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Deutschland

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Hannes on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

[quote="[NWA]Adam0795"]
[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:
[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]Shadowmaster wrote:
And wtf, MythHunters?
These arent myths, evrything has a explanation.

most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth Rolling Eyes

Dont mess with the quotes, it was me and not shadow who wrote that Sad

oh btw it was me who wrote "most myths has explanation as well just ppl that belive in them dont accept truth" not you oO

EDIT: oh wtf this quotes are messed up oO it put wrong ppl names? :O

The quotes are totally messed up
avatar
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

Posts : 1623
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

[]NWA[]Hannes wrote:
The quotes are totally messed up

ye thats weird.....and you was blaming me -_-

EDIT: oh w8 look they work now ^^ see im genius Razz
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm

some ppl want to hunt myth like a bigfoot hunt him and put him in a big Cage but some ppl want to Disposal from it so i can help with that cuz iam a myth killer Cool i killed all the myth and dont tell me there no body of them wont die thay can died and i know so i wont tell no body how cuz i want to be the NWA myth killer

IAM THE ONE
avatar
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

Posts : 1812
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 23
Location : saudi arabia'jeddah

View user profile http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm


_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 am

[NWA]fofo_lenk wrote:some ppl want to hunt myth like a bigfoot hunt him and put him in a big Cage but some ppl want to Disposal from it so i can help with that cuz iam a myth killer Cool i killed all the myth and dont tell me there no body of them wont die thay can died and i know so i wont tell no body how cuz i want to be the NWA myth killer

IAM THE ONE


i love this pic.....couldnt resist to use it XD
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Shadowmaster on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:06 am

Aw cheese? But its right man Myths doesnt exist FFS.
avatar
[NWA]Shadowmaster

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 20
Location : Deutschland

View user profile http://nwaclan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]WSD on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 am

some kinda do and some dont
like the rolling cars myth
its true but we know why it happens ingame
avatar
[NWA]WSD

Posts : 4327
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Homer, Georgia USA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  IceCube113 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 am

There are true myths like Suicidal Photographer, Bodybags, Ghost Cars, Serial Killer, Sign at top of Bridge (might be Easter Egg xd) etc. there are many true also... Cool
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

all myths are programmed or are bugs/programming errors its game there is nothin paranormal about it ^^
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  IceCube113 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am

Then why are they programmed xd
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am

easter eggs

btw its not the place to discuss myths lockin
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ghosts in server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum