NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GTA San Andreas myths.

+2
Diest
[NWA]Hannes
6 posters

Go down

GTA San Andreas myths. Empty GTA San Andreas myths.

Post  [NWA]Hannes Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 am

Me, Diest and Adam are myth hunters. ^^
We hunt myths in game and see if they are true.
I found this on a forum btw, it may be something.

Bodybags: Drive down the road to the resticted area. When the road takes a right, look at your map. Due North you willl se a mountain shaped as a horseshoe. Approx. midright in Quadrant A3. Drive to this mountain, and you will find six bodybags. - Comment by Jacob: I heard a wierd ped say \"I hope they dont find the bodies!\"I think there is a connection to the body bags in the desert.the guy was fat ,black shirt, black soes ,tan pants afro, and mustace.he is every wher in san fierro just follow him and listen.

GtaWiz: This is true i found this, people tell me it goes to the story on GTA: SA special edition or somthing.

Be sure to always post all myths here and I will fill the list!
Tell me if i forgot something ^^

Panopticon Killer/Leatherface/Chainsaw Killer/Piggsy
    Bigfoot
    Bodybags(as quoted)
    Loch Ness
    UFOs
    Jaws
    Rusty Wheelchair(dunno)
    Ghost Cars
    Beverly Johnson\'s Ghost
    Ghost Vortex
    Girl from the TV/Samara
    Horses in Las Barrancas
    Desert Phone booths (Mod http://gta-ruscrime.ucoz.ru/ldnbth.zip)
    Serial Killer
    Screaming VOices
    Epsilon Cult
    Door In The Sky
    Suicidial Pedestrian(In Flint County, near the Flint Intersection Bridge, a pedestrian is found taking photos and then walks into the water and drowns.)
    Ghost in Las Brujas Graveyard
    Ghost car
    Serial killer
    Cj's mom
    Aliens

Heres some leatherface info:
-go to cabin in mt chiliad between 20:00-4:00 go inside and stare at the wall on the oppisite side of door for 20 sec. you should hear a chainsaw. go outside and stand still for 30 sec. go inside and you should see leatherface attacking you. get pictures!!Who is he? Leatherface is based on a character from Manhunt called 'Pigsy' who is based on Tomas Hewitt (leatherface) from the Texas Chainsaw Massacure.
Panopticon - A prison where the most vicious murderers went to die.

What does he do? He tries to kill you with his chainsaw.

Where is he? Many people have said they have seen him in different areas. Here are the most common sightings:

X 1. Go to the Panoptigon between 16:00 and 05:00 when it is raining and go in the shack with the chainsaw outside it. Wait and Leatherface will appear. He will say "I'm going to kill you Piggy!" and slowly walk towards you. He then kills you with one blow of his chainsaw.

[/justify]

X 2. Go to the Shady Cabin when it is raining at night and wait inside with a chainsaw. Leatherface will chase you out and kill you with one blow of his chainsaw.

X 3. Go to the Fisher's Lagoon when it is raining (day or night) and walk to the end of the jetty. Leatherface will be sitting in the wheelchair. If you disturb him he will chase you.

4. Go to the cabin in the Fisher's Lagoon when it is raining and wait inside. You will hear someone say "Piggy" outside. If you go outside he is walking towards you, clutching his chainsaw.

5. At night, go and get the Ghost Glendale that rols down the hill by the horseshoe rocks. Drive it to the Shady Cabin and reverse it into the leen-to at the side of the cabin. Get on the quadbike and drive it carefully to Leafy Hollow. Wait inside one of the small cabins and you should hear someone say "Pigsy". He then runs at you with his chainsaw and kills you.

X 6. Go into the Shady Cabin and wait for two hours (game time) then go and get the chainsaw in the Panoptigon. Go back to the Shady Cabin and wait another two hours (game time). Then go outside and you should hear a chainsaw idling (not yours). Turn right and corcle the cabin once. When you reach the entrence, Leatherface will walk out and then chase you untill you are out of the Shady Creeks area.

7. Try leaving your PS2 running with CJ standing in Shady Cabin or The Panoptigon. Redcord it for a couple of hours (real-time) and if you end up outside the hospital, you have either starved to death (so it's a good idea to use the never get hungry cheat) or Leatherface has killed you. So play the tape back and watch how you died!

Other people say they hear a chainsaw in the woods of Back o' Beyond and Shady creeks.

I was trying method 1 when I heard a chainsaw idling. I went outside and there was nothing but when I went back inside he was standing there with his chainsaw. I aimed at him with a pistol and he ran at me and killed me.

Other stuff to do with Leatherface:

Here is some other stuff that is supposted to have something to do with Leatherface:
Go to the graveyard near the Fisher's Lagoon and you will find an empty tomb.
Look on your map for a dark circular shaped rock North west of the restricted area. There you will find a Bobcat, and a hole with 6 bodybags in it.
Listen to the radio when you are around the Learning to Fly mission. On the WCTR news the presenter will say that the FBI are investigating a containership left full of bodies. A similar link was used on one of the Texas Chainsaw movies (not sure whuch one)
Have you noticed that where leatherface apears (Shady Cabin and the Panoptigon) are of a logging culture. There are hundreds of logs in the Panoptigon and the Shady Cabin is near a factory that has logs and a trailer full of sawdust in front of it.
As Rockstar have confirmed Leatherface's existance, I am determined to find him, so if you have seen or heard anything that might suggest his whereabouts, then please tell me!

What Rockstar say: True!
Where: The Panopticon's logging camp, Los Santos
When: 18:00-19:00
What's supposed to happen: You hear chuckling and a chainsaw revving, your gang members are killed off as they wander off screen, you're killed from behind, thus making it very hard to get a shot off, or a photo. Leatherface is the chainsaw weilding, mask wearing psycho from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pigsy is from Manhunt, another game from Rockstar. Sightings are few in number, but apparently the gangmembers start shooting something and are killed off to the sounds of a chainsaw, people who have seen him claim he is wearing a soiled, bloody, white apron and a leather mask. He does not appear when you have the camera equipped or if you stand on the logs or shacks. You can also find a ditch full of logs which becomes a ditch of bodies, an empty shack that becomes a shack with meathooks hanging from the roof, a shovel that becomes a freshly dug grave and an area that spawns a chainsawed Glendale that cannot be repaired. You can also find Chainsaws here to use as weapons. On a nearby pier there's an abandoned wheelchair which is a symbol in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. As a point of interest, The Panopticon in real life is a maximum security prison with camera's covering every inch of the area. Panopticon means 'all seeing'.

Loooool found another description of the desert bodybags at restricted area (Diest and me FOUND them, amazing xd)
If you've unlocked the third island(Desert), go to Area 69. Stand about 50 feet away from it, on the northern side. Then, turn West and drive/walk until you're surrounded by large desert hills and rocks. The closest rock-type hill on your right will have a large hole beside it, with a few bodybags in it. Also, beside that, you'll see a Bobcat(truck) parked beside the hole with it's tailgate open.
Are These Catalina's Ex-Husbands?

Last edited by [NWA]Hannes on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 am; edited 4 times in total
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GTA San Andreas myths. Empty Re: GTA San Andreas myths.

Post  Diest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 am

Here's some myth I found
See in here:
http://gta.wikia.com/Myths_in_GTA_San_Andreas#8.
Diest
Diest

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Hannes Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks , edited the list
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 am

how could you forget about:
*ghost car
*serial killer
*cj mom
*aliens
also on this sites u can find somethin about myths:
http://www.freewebs.com/gtagod32/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-145262/gtasan--mythslegendsmysteriessecrets-easter-eggs/

last link is in fact rly interesting discussion of ....eeee...myth veterans? xD
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Sorry to disapoint but all those myths are mods,except for the bodybags.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

btw iam a myths killer if u need help with some myth just ask me i killed the 3 killers
(see my mod in mods fourm,hes name is scary mod)and thay cant be killed hannes or adam idk who is give me a MINIGUN!! i shoot at he dident hurt!! then i saw the (when thay was after me)try to hit me but i saw 1 of them try to hit me but he hit the other killer and killer geting HURT!! then tell adam or hannes idk who he is xd to give me a chinswa then i try to hit him he get hurt and i killed them all.
so what iam try to say is:
iam a myths killer if u need help with some myth just tell me
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Sorry to disapoint but all those myths are mods,except for the bodybags.

sad true...but who cares xD
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 am

i have discovered some weird things in sa...
WARNING! play vid below during reading/looking at pics (it will make gr8 atmosphere XD)

while i was having fun at /jump weird thing happened...
GTA San Andreas myths. Samp053i
UFO?...or something worse? xd

also...
GTA San Andreas myths. Samp058f
GTA San Andreas myths. Samp061y
GTA San Andreas myths. Samp063qe
anims in air...oh ok its just bug just ignore it xD
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diest Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm

LOL lol!
btw where you get that S.W.A.T skin?
Diest
Diest

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 pm

[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 am

Me an hannes did small mythunting...
1st somehthing funny - mystery of dick heads xD
GTA San Andreas myths. Samp064v
hmm mysterious ball again...
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery101
And that's what we found at Shady creek cabin....
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery102u
Also thats what we found near Angel Pine
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery104
At fishers lagoon mysterious man were standing near wheelchair....
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery106
and proves for that graffiti at cmentary in ls....
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery107
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery108k
"OGF"
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery109
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery110
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery116h
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery117
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery118
"xBallasx"
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery119
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery120
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery121
GTA San Andreas myths. Gallery122u
"Families 4 life"
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 am

how about this one:
http://www.myepsilon.org/content/epsilon_epsilonism.htm
its supposed to lead you to a special area in the game but no1 has figured it out yet........
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down