July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:05 pm


_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  IceCube113 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:46 pm

He must be like: "If you can't beat 'em join 'em" xD
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:54 am

If you and shadow are together now, can I take Hannes? Razz
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  IceCube113 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:59 am

Ali: "Digging people's true sexuality: You're doing it right"
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 am



And here's how to make Shadow confess You in love...or even Obama for that matter. Razz

C'mon guys,you really thought a letter like that could come from antifab like this? Razz

Don't belive everything on the internet folks.

_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 pm

And I was hoping me and Hannes would be together now.... but in that case, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kill you clown

Btw, what a funny coincidence (or is it?). I was just talking about this message with shadow earlier today Razz
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:22 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what was the response? Razz

_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:33 am

"Fake and g*y"
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  IceCube113 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 am

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:"Fake and g*y"

It's not like he was wrong for any of those xP
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 pm

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:"Fake and g*y"

*ugh* he's an RWJ fan on top of all? -.-

By the way have you told him I unbanned him?I said to three guys out of our clan i unbanned him and what nobody told him?Cause I've been wondering like I'm in the rain woods,is he doesn't want to come back?Or you think it's a bad idea?We all need to keep each other in touch if we want the clan to function,cause if he doesn't want to come back I respect that but if you guys have some problem with that don't keep it to yourself,I have to know your opinion to do what's best for all of us.

IceCube113 wrote:
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:"Fake and g*y"

It's not like he was wrong for any of those xP

Yeah,for the first time in the history of mankind someone applies that phrase correctly,THANK YOU JESUS!YOU DO EXIST. Razz

On the side note I didn't even thought this will turn into a prank,I thought you guys will be like "Shadow will never say something that can be considered a little bit g*y". =P

_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  IceCube113 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:"Fake and g*y"

*ugh* he's an RWJ fan on top of all? -.-

By the way have you told him I unbanned him?I said to three guys out of our clan i unbanned him and what nobody told him?Cause I've been wondering like I'm in the rain woods,is he doesn't want to come back?Or you think it's a bad idea?We all need to keep each other in touch if we want the clan to function,cause if he doesn't want to come back I respect that but if you guys have some problem with that don't keep it to yourself,I have to know your opinion to do what's best for all of us.

I'm ok with him coming back really, as a matter of fact I thought you were even a little bit harsh on him for banning him back then, so I will tell him he's unbanned next time I see him...
avatar
IceCube113

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 20
Location : Internet, Europe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 am

Oh I didn't realise you decided to unban him, thought you were just thinking about it xD
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 am

if i told him that you unbanned him he will be like

"thank god! real ali is back!" xD
avatar
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

Posts : 1812
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 23
Location : saudi arabia'jeddah

View user profile http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]GrannyG on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 am

IceCube113 wrote:
[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:"Fake and g*y"

*ugh* he's an RWJ fan on top of all? -.-

By the way have you told him I unbanned him?I said to three guys out of our clan i unbanned him and what nobody told him?Cause I've been wondering like I'm in the rain woods,is he doesn't want to come back?Or you think it's a bad idea?We all need to keep each other in touch if we want the clan to function,cause if he doesn't want to come back I respect that but if you guys have some problem with that don't keep it to yourself,I have to know your opinion to do what's best for all of us.

I'm ok with him coming back really, as a matter of fact I thought you were even a little bit harsh on him for banning him back then, so I will tell him he's unbanned next time I see him...

Look if you're friends with him why not just PM him on utube?I just hope he will be respectful this time towards us all and not act all immature on SAMP or on the forum and continue childish arguments in the chat just cause he's bored,unbanning him wasn't an easy decision but I hope we can get alone.

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:Oh I didn't realise you decided to unban him, thought you were just thinking about it xD

Oh dammit,I left you a message on MSN but I sent it to your polish user i guess. -_-


Last edited by [NWA]Ali_G on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Posts : 8118
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 31
Location : mean streets of London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:29 am

I left him a message on icq
avatar
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Posts : 7452
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow in a surprisingly romantic letter

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum