NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

the "not so important news" topic

+2
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]GrannyG
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the "not so important news" topic - Page 2 Empty Re: the "not so important news" topic

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Damn that's awesome,you sure it's for real?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

the "not so important news" topic - Page 2 Empty Re: the "not so important news" topic

Post  IceCube113 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Looks legit, even Anonymous posted it on their twitter...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 am

The guy who invented megaupload got arrested http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/46098400/#46098400
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 am

Yeah, I've heard about that, even some of the staff got arrested too...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:39 am

I don't get it,how could they shut down megaupload and do all that if the SOPA bill haven't been passed yet?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 am

GTA 3 and Vice City are gonna be HD remade for the consoles!Which probably means SA is gonna be remade sometime later on also.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:I don't get it,how could they shut down megaupload and do all that if the SOPA bill haven't been passed yet?

They can do whatever the f**k they want, SOPA is only an excuse to make them look good ><

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:GTA 3 and Vice City are gonna be HD remade for the consoles!Which probably means SA is gonna be remade sometime later on also.

What like with all the original missions and stuff? Is Rockstar making it?
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 am

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:
[NWA]Ali_G wrote:GTA 3 and Vice City are gonna be HD remade for the consoles!Which probably means SA is gonna be remade sometime later on also.

What like with all the original missions and stuff? Is Rockstar making it?

Yeah,I'm getting it for sure but after the price drops or I'll just download from someone.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 am

Damn, I wish i had a console now Sad Can't wait to see the graphics though...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 am

I found out one of my PS3 friends has the same first and last name as me.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 am

Ali Mohammed!
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 pm

I finished 50 Cent:Blood On The Sand,got it only cause it was really,I found it funny that all the enemies there speak russian even though they're obviously arabs and the game takes place in arabic country.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

I heard about that game, retarded IMO, it's like he isn't enough famous already ><
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

You know what would be funny? If you could buy that game for 50 cents Very Happy
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 am

Didn't buy it for 50 cent but I'm gonna sell it for 50 shekels to a store tommorow.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 am

IceCube113 wrote:I heard about that game, retarded IMO, it's like he isn't enough famous already ><

Who wouldn't want a game about himself?And I don't think it's bad for an action game,the only things I didn't like is that there's many collectibles there to distract you and there's no trophies.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
IceCube113 wrote:I heard about that game, retarded IMO, it's like he isn't enough famous already ><

Who wouldn't want a game about himself?And I don't think it's bad for an action game,the only things I didn't like is that there's many collectibles there to distract you and there's no trophies.

But he has enough money and he's enough famous already to be good without a video game, just shows you how greedy he is...

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Who wouldn't want a game about himself?

Reminds me of my childhood where i was trying to make GTA missions out of my life Very Happy
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 am

IceCube113 wrote:
[NWA]Ali_G wrote:

But he has enough money and he's enough famous already to be good without a video game, just shows you how greedy he is...

He's a business man,if someone is already rich does that means he must quit his job?I don't know,maybe he wants his own record company or something.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 am

U jus jealuse! he beautifuler than u, he more mussle an he more moneyz! hes so much beter and u jelouse!
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 pm

There's some stupid Israeli commercial now on youtube about cyber bullying..will this subject ever drop? the "not so important news" topic - Page 2 960746

Don't they have anything better to waste money on than this stupidity?Oh no someone sent me a mean message,I'm gonna be taking donations now since I'm a victim of cyber bullying,waaah. :'( also it says in the commercial "don't be a part of the statistic" like WTF?!How does someone have control over him getting mean comments or not?You can think it's about drug addicts or something..another stupid thing in this commercial is that the actors are f***in horrible.All they do is just sit on a chair and then towards the end they start smiling like WTF?!Isn't this suppose to be a "very serious subject"?

EDIT:Ok,apparently it says "don't continue the statistic" and it says in the commercial "every minute someone falls as victim to cyber bullying" and you see the actors sitting in chairs with baloons over their head and there's like a timer then when the timer reaches zero a balloon over someones head blows and the guy disappears,who suppose to take this bullshit seriously?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 am

Why don't you block a guy if he's cyber bullying you, you can pretty much do that on every forum/site, no?

They should focus on dealing with real bullying instead, this way someone could actually hurt someone...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:21 am

Cyber bullying doesn't necessarily have to be some random guy on the internet sending you mean messages on youtube comments or whatever. It can be someone from your school texting you or sending you messages on facebook and it can be sort of an extension of "standard" bullying where you can't even escape it at home.

I never heard of it happening in my school though and yeah, if it's just someone you don't know it's not really a big deal. Actually it's pretty damn stupid to get upset over it really.
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 am

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:Cyber bullying doesn't necessarily have to be some random guy on the internet sending you mean messages on youtube comments or whatever. It can be someone from your school texting you or sending you messages on facebook and it can be sort of an extension of "standard" bullying where you can't even escape it at home.

I never heard of it happening in my school though and yeah, if it's just someone you don't know it's not really a big deal. Actually it's pretty damn stupid to get upset over it really.

True, didn't think of that...

Btw my mom told me she heard somewhere that Adolf Hitler's and Eva Brown's bodies were found on the South Pole, can't find any good sources right now, except in Serbian...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 am

IceCube113 wrote:Why don't you block a guy if he's cyber bullying you, you can pretty much do that on every forum/site, no?

They should focus on dealing with real bullying instead, this way someone could actually hurt someone...

Blocking is for pussies,someone commented me mean words oh no I'm gonna suicide now,f**k that noise.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 pm

IceCube113 wrote:
[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:Cyber bullying doesn't necessarily have to be some random guy on the internet sending you mean messages on youtube comments or whatever. It can be someone from your school texting you or sending you messages on facebook and it can be sort of an extension of "standard" bullying where you can't even escape it at home.

True, didn't think of that...

Btw my mom told me she heard somewhere that Adolf Hitler's and Eva Brown's bodies were found on the South Pole, can't find any good sources right now, except in Serbian...

Your mom and her conspiracy theories...what's next?Hitler hiding on the north pole disguised as a polar bear?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next