NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GTA V trailer is here!!

4 posters

Go down

GTA V trailer is here!! Empty GTA V trailer is here!!

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

www.rockstargames.com

So what do you think?Like the new graphics??
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

GTA V trailer is here!! Empty Re: GTA V trailer is here!!

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 am

It looks amazing, the landscape is beautiful Very Happy Did you see this awesome lighting? Holy s**t! Very Happy
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm

You know i'm glad there's a jetski,i thought they should really put it in the game. Smile

Hope there will be jetski races in single and multiplayer and that there will be ramps.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:56 pm

did u see that hydra?! and how the sky at the oil rig cut Very Happy also the chillid!
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:46 pm

[NWA]Adam0795 wrote:It looks amazing, the landscape is beautiful Very Happy Did you see this awesome lighting? Holy s**t! Very Happy

I didn't see a lightning Neutral

I was mostly impressed with Chilliad and the vineyards, the ghetto looks amazing too, also the dog looks interesting, but i'm 80% sure it will be removed :/. The graphics are nice, i was kinda disappointed from the facial textures though.

Looks like the story will be about a criminal coming from somewhere to Los Santos to retire from crime, and then goes back to crime.... or something, kinda sounds cliche but oh well....

Anyway, i was thinking that maybe that isn't the protagonist talking? Maybe it's a different character that appears in the game later, and maybe becomes your boss, or maybe it's the antagonist? Who knows, can't wait for next trailer Very Happy
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

He said lighting not lightning ^^ by the way i like the colours in this trailer,GTA IV just wasn't enough colourful.

Also i'm pretty sure that if there's a dog in the trailer it will also be in the game,otherwise it would just be building up hopes.

GTA V trailer is here!! V3lz02

Looks like old Tommy Vercetti to me,the guy who talks in the trailer sounds like him too..and I think whoever talks in the trailer is the main character,don't see a point for them to show someone else in the trailer.

By the way i've read that Niko is in this trailer somewhere too and that black guy just might aswell be CJ.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 am

You mean the black guy running from the police at 1:06? He doesn't really look like CJ to me.
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah but why would they just make a scene in the trailer with a random black guy?Besides he's wearing CJ's default clothes and if it already takes place in SA don't you think CJ will be in the game?

Also,ROOCKY remember when you said to me "ofcourse there will be all the cities from GTA SA there cause it's gonna take place in San Andreas"?Well it looks like there won't be SF and LV according to the info Rockstar released

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1625672&highlight=
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm

demnt...

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:He said lighting not lightning ^^ by the way i like the colours in this trailer,GTA IV just wasn't enough colourful.

Also i'm pretty sure that if there's a dog in the trailer it will also be in the game,otherwise it would just be building up hopes.

GTA V trailer is here!! V3lz02

Looks like old Tommy Vercetti to me,the guy who talks in the trailer sounds like him too..and I think whoever talks in the trailer is the main character,don't see a point for them to show someone else in the trailer.

By the way i've read that Niko is in this trailer somewhere too and that black guy just might aswell be CJ.

what? dude did u forgot the hero of gta liberty city storise? he looks like him

GTA V trailer is here!! Ff10
GTA V trailer is here!! Jj10
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Never really played Liberty Stories,i should do that sometime..by the way there will be dogs there for sure cause there are dogs in RDR so there probably gonna be animals there too.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Also,ROOCKY remember when you said to me "ofcourse there will be all the cities from GTA SA there cause it's gonna take place in San Andreas"?Well it looks like there won't be SF and LV according to the info Rockstar released

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1625672&highlight=

I wouldn't actually mind, the countryside looks epic and the LS remake looks pretty damn good as well Very Happy
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Yeah but why would they just make a scene in the trailer with a random black guy?Besides he's wearing CJ's default clothes and if it already takes place in SA don't you think CJ will be in the game?

The black dude in trailer looks like mid-20's to me, and CJ should be around 40 in GTA V's setting (2012 as much as i know)

Plus i don't think CJ would fall that low to be chased by cops around the ghetto, after all that happened in GTA SA.

If you ask me i expect CJ to be a businessman in GTA V's settings but who knows..

I think you're right about Tommy Vercetti btw it does kinda look and sound like him Very Happy
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 am

Yeah, also so what he has CJs default skin when he doesn't look anything like CJ, they probably wanted people to rumour about things like that to hype the game up.
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:32 am

meybe hes son xD
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:16 am

Could be...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:30 pm

IceCube113 wrote:
[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Yeah but why would they just make a scene in the trailer with a random black guy?Besides he's wearing CJ's default clothes and if it already takes place in SA don't you think CJ will be in the game?

The black dude in trailer looks like mid-20's to me, and CJ should be around 40 in GTA V's setting (2012 as much as i know)

Plus i don't think CJ would fall that low to be chased by cops around the ghetto, after all that happened in GTA SA.

If you ask me i expect CJ to be a businessman in GTA V's settings but who knows..

I think you're right about Tommy Vercetti btw it does kinda look and sound like him Very Happy

But here's the thing,if it takes place in 2012 that means Tommy should be like 60 there.

I just think that if there's Tommy and Niko somewhere in the trailer too it makes sense for CJ to also be there.

Also,if CJ is rich right now i don't think his son would be living in the ghetto,unless he doesn't even know it's his son.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
IceCube113 wrote:

But here's the thing,if it takes place in 2012 that means Tommy should be like 60 there.

I just think that if there's Tommy and Niko somewhere in the trailer too it makes sense for CJ to also be there.

Also,if CJ is rich right now i don't think his son would be living in the ghetto,unless he doesn't even know it's his son.

So what if Tommy's 60, it would be just perfect for a new experience...

Also that may be CJ's nephew, Kendl and Cesar's son?

IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:35 am

Just in case that black guy really is CJ,do you think Rockstar thought it's gonna be obvious to the fans since he's wearing his clothes?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 am

Rockstar BETTER be smart with this game and not f**k it up like IV and they better make those goddam poles unbreakable because look what they did in Midnight Club:Los Angeles,when you run into a pole in that game you just lose some speed but your f***in car doesn't spin all over the place even if you're going at top speed!So they f***in understand finnaly that there shouldn't be breakable poles in races and i mean seriously,unless you race without a ghost mode ofcourse you're gonna crash into these f***in poles,cause there's not enough space for everybody duh.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down