NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My comments on what happened around lately here...

2 posters

Go down

My comments on what happened around lately here... Empty My comments on what happened around lately here...

Post  IceCube113 Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 am

Alright so i made a special topic to express my feelings here about Ali and the situation between me and him, lets begin with his "diss" to me:

Oh and REAL,you won't disrespect any of our clan members and get away with it just like Shadow was doing this whole time,you're mama's good boy and there's no similarity between you and any actual gangstas WHATSOEVER except listening to rap music and you don't have the balls to say any of that to us in real life,DEAL WITH IT.

Your cutsy little jokes just make me take you even less seriously..like if THAT was possible.

You're a nerd but the funny part is......you're not even smart.

Now THAT'S how you diss someone.

Ok so...

1. I didnt actually diss Eazy i was actually making a joke and im REALLY DEEPLY SORRY if that offended anyone because that's not what i was going for... so im sorry both to Eazy and Ali and i really hope you can forgive me cuz i was being stupid, i know.. My comments on what happened around lately here... 872496

you're mama's good boy

Ok wait a second here... Are you actually now DESRESPECTING and FLAMING ME and my FAMILY???
Ok... you can do that, you can get your revenge, i hope thats all out of your soul now...

there's no similarity between you and any actual gangstas WHATSOEVER except listening to rap music
Ok i agree with that but then again, i never actually SAID that i was a gangsta, the only reason my nickname used to be "ReAl_GaNgStA" is because when Shadow asked what my new nick should be i answered him "ReAl_GaNgStA" because that was kinda like a year or so ago and lots of stuff changed so i used to be kinda stupid and thinking by listening to rap music i was being a gangsta My comments on what happened around lately here... 960746 Plus for me nicknames dont say ANYTHING about you its just a way for you to get recognized on the internet...

you don't have the balls to say any of that to us in real life,DEAL WITH IT.
Like i said i had no intentions of flaming nor disrespecting anyone i was just trying to be funny althought obviously i failed at it.. And again how am i SUPPOSED to tell you that in real life when i dont even know your location? Plus you cant say that i dont have enough balls cuz obviosly if you had the balls you WOULD tell me this in real life no?

Your cutsy little jokes just make me take you even less seriously..like if THAT was possible.
OK if you really took me that little seriously then ehy did you hang out with me and answered my topics and stuff...?

You're a nerd
Well yea i guess you could say so, but then again, you cant get any better than me cuz i do the same thing as you, play video games all day, so we are practically the same ^^
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

My comments on what happened around lately here... Empty Re: My comments on what happened around lately here...

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 pm

IceCube113 wrote:
you're mama's good boy

Ok wait a second here... Are you actually now DESRESPECTING and FLAMING ME and my FAMILY???
Ok... you can do that, you can get your revenge, i hope thats all out of your soul now...

Just a joke. Rolling Eyes

IceCube113 wrote:
You're a nerd
Well yea i guess you could say so, but then again, you cant get any better than me cuz i do the same thing as you, play video games all day, so we are practically the same ^^

Wrong again ^^ i actually have a job and i do all sorts of things besides playing games so yeah,that's really not my only interest.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

My comments on what happened around lately here... Empty Re: My comments on what happened around lately here...

Post  IceCube113 Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
IceCube113 wrote:
you're mama's good boy

Just a joke. Rolling Eyes

IceCube113 wrote:
You're a nerd

Wrong again ^^ i actually have a job and i do all sorts of things besides playing games so yeah,that's really not my only interest.

Well, yea i got school too, plus there cant be much i can do more at my age no?
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Well ofcourse i mean.....except waterskiing,skating,snowboarding,playing hockey,fishing,music,football,studying,lego land there ain't nothing much to do ^^ but then again i never bashed anyone for playing games did i?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Well ofcourse i mean.....except waterskiing,skating,snowboarding,playing hockey,fishing,music,football,studying,lego land there ain't nothing much to do ^^ but then again i never bashed anyone for playing games did i?

Well lets see...

Cant do waterskiing, not enough water around, and i everytime i visit a lake i usually do that

Cant skate my leg is still hurt...

Not enough snow...

No ice...

Everytime i visit a lake i fish with my dad ^^

Check...

Again my leg is hurt..

I got school dude, so i guess you can say i study almost all the time...

No lego land in 100 miles...

Plus isnt it obvious that you did/can/will do more stuff since you're double my age?

Ye but then again, i do some stuff like, play basketball and volleyball in school, Play table tennis at home, swimming, hang out with my friends, etc...
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down