NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums

4 posters

Go down

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums Empty [NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:58 pm

I've been talking to Eazy today and he told me that Shadow killed him with a minigun,since i know that Eazy can be trusted i am permanently banning Shadow from forums and the server,from now on report every member you suspect in cheating with hacks/mods/anything else on the forum.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums Empty Re: [NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 am

Any proves? He could as well use some server command that eazy wasn't aware off? Besides what you gonna do about eazy hacking? You're aware that he does use hacks, he even made a video of him hacking:

What you gonna do about that huh? You didn't go and ban him straight away did you?
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums Empty Re: [NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 am

Eazy is the main clan leader you can't just ban him and i don't care if Shadow used a command or anything else to cheat,if he'd be a respectable clan member i'd think about him but he's the opposite so his ban is not for discussion.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 am

Where did "why should we treat anyone specialy?" go?
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 am

When did you even see Eazy cheat on the server last time or being disrespectful towards someone?
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 am

Not on our server but he does in the video...
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 am

If you'll see someone hacking on the server then ban and don't wait for me to do it.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

I do, quit changing topic. We were talking about eazy... If you don't like that "people say we're a hackers clan" then posting videos of hacking with download link to sobeit or whatever s**t it is doesn't really help, if you want to punish clan members that hack, cheat, etc. then punish all of them... "cause why should we treat anyone specialy?" right? if not then why not just write in big, bold letters in a forum title "NWA - SAMP Hackers Clan" or something along those lines, I can do it straight away if you wish Smile
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 am

Oh but you see you're the one who changed the topic ^^ maybe you should read the topics title if you don't think so and btw i couldn't give a flying f**k,s**t OR a rats ass if some noobs think we're a clan of hackers just because one guy posted a vid about hacks cause he could aswell be using those in single player only and you know what?After one member breaks so many rules,being a total t**t,etc,maybe it's the time to strike with the ban stick cause you see there comes a point when you just have to draw the line and like i said his ban is not for discussion,i don't tell you what to do as an admin do i?So would kindly stop doubting MY decisions and stop replying on topics that i specificly lock on purpose?Thank you.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 am

Hannes just so you know we were playing on Eazy's server like 2 days ago and Shadow asked me why you don't run the server no more so i told him that you said you don't have time so he called you an idiot,go ahead and ask Adam,Fofo or Eazy they were there ^^ and if you'll still want me to unban him no problem i'll unban him but on a condition that he'll send me his adress in a PM,don't think he will dare talking s**t after that..but there's more chances that i'll start beliving in god than this gonna happen...we all know he's too pussy to even post a pic of himself don't we? ^^

PS:I never said that i banned him because Eazy told me to ban him so get your facts straight,i don't need to be told to ban someone..maybe you guys do cause you just let him to get away with everything and btw i didn't ban just because he said something to me that day,i banned him one day after that because Eazy told me that he's running around and killing with miniguns so i decided that it's the time to strike with the ban stick since he broke so many rules already.

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsQwxT6gsD8O0zWKHcXWJnhpIkuvg3eMnw6cfqU77o5whWjGzc&t=1

Oh and REAL,you won't disrespect any of our clan members and get away with it just like Shadow was doing this whole time,you're mama's good boy and there's no similarity between you and any actual gangstas WHATSOEVER except listening to rap music and you don't have the balls to say any of that to us in real life,DEAL WITH IT.

Your cutsy little jokes just make me take you even less seriously..like if THAT was possible. Rolling Eyes

You're a nerd but the funny part is......you're not even smart.

Now THAT'S how you diss someone.

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums 129054691316607573
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:48 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Hannes just so you know we were playing on Eazy's server like 2 days ago and Shadow asked me why you don't run the server no more so i told him that you said you don't have time so he called you an idiot,go ahead and ask Adam,Fofo or Eazy they were there ^^ and if you'll still want me to unban him no problem i'll unban him but on a condition that he'll send me his adress in a PM,don't think he will dare talking s**t after that..but there's more chances that i'll start beliving in god than this gonna happen...we all know he's too pussy to even post a pic of himself don't we? ^^

PS:I never said that i banned him because Eazy told me to ban him so get your facts straight,i don't need to be told to ban someone..maybe you guys do cause you just let him to get away with everything and btw i didn't ban just because he said something to me that day,i banned him one day after that because Eazy told me that he's running around and killing with miniguns so i decided that it's the time to strike with the ban stick since he broke so many rules already.

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsQwxT6gsD8O0zWKHcXWJnhpIkuvg3eMnw6cfqU77o5whWjGzc&t=1

Oh and REAL,you won't disrespect any of our clan members and get away with it just like Shadow was doing this whole time,you're mama's good boy and there's no similarity between you and any actual gangstas WHATSOEVER except listening to rap music and you don't have the balls to say any of that to us in real life,DEAL WITH IT.

Your cutsy little jokes just make me take you even less seriously..like if THAT was possible. Rolling Eyes

You're a nerd but the funny part is......you're not even smart.

Now THAT'S how you diss someone.

[NWA]Shadowmaster is banned from the server and forums 129054691316607573
Ali, I hate to flame, but you're being a ****.
But I agree with you on the fact of Shadow Hacking. I saw him a couple of times, and I didn't want to ban him because of his constant bitching.
And, I'm with Adam on the subject of Eazy, because everyone should be tried for banning even if they are leaders.
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

[NWA]WSD wrote:
Ali, I hate to flame, but you're being a ****.

Ice is joking about raping peoples moms and i'm being a whatever,ok. Rolling Eyes

[NWA]WSD wrote:
And, I'm with Adam on the subject of Eazy, because everyone should be tried for banning even if they are leaders.

Ban him if you want.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:I've been talking to Eazy today and he told me that Shadow killed him with a minigun,since i know that Eazy can be trusted i am permanently banning Shadow from forums and the server,from now on report every member and leader you suspect in cheating with hacks/mods/anything else on the forum.

you forgot a word..
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo
[NWA]oOo_ROOCKY_oOo

http://www.sa-mp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:

Ban him if you want.
Okey Dokey, if I have the time and if I see him hacking.
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down