NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

from Russia with love

3 posters

Go down

from Russia with love Empty from Russia with love

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am g*y also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be g*y with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is g*y also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about g*y because i am very shame. As i f**k this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I g*y with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass."

Lord have mercy...... Razz

btw this is from encyclopedia dramatica
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

from Russia with love Empty Re: from Russia with love

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

We sex together Very Happy
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCube113 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:"forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am g*y also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be g*y with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is g*y also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about g*y because i am very shame. As i f**k this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I g*y with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass."

Lord have mercy...... Razz

btw this is from encyclopedia dramatica

I bet he wrote it in Russian in google translate and then translated it or something xD
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Adam0795 Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

No. I have tried it and it will not come out as good as Japanese English. FTW's Japanese-English word! Will beat it in Nothing: D's
[NWA]Adam0795
[NWA]Adam0795
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum