NWA Clan's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

the server restarts for me but not for the others

4 posters

Go down

the server restarts for me but not for the others Empty the server restarts for me but not for the others

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok so i've been on the server with WSD and all of a sudden it restarted for me but not him and i know cause he's been AFK at that time and after the server restarted his character was still standing there..so i'm staying AFK for nothing cause it disconnects me all the time.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

the server restarts for me but not for the others Empty Re: the server restarts for me but not for the others

Post  IceCube113 Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:10 am

Maybe its a connection drop? Or it just says "Server Restart"
IceCube113
IceCube113

Back to top Go down

the server restarts for me but not for the others Empty Re: the server restarts for me but not for the others

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 am

I'm not getting disconnected from the internet when it happens if that's what you're asking.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Ok so i've been on the server with WSD and all of a sudden it restarted for me but not him and i know cause he's been AFK at that time and after the server restarted his character was still standing there..so i'm staying AFK for nothing cause it disconnects me all the time.
It May be an issue with this new SA:MP. And sorry I didn't answer you in chat, I was watching Crocodile Dundee.
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

http://www.twitter.com/wsd93

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]Hannes Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 am

[NWA]WSD wrote:I was watching Crocodile Dundee.

Thats no knife! This is a knife!
the server restarts for me but not for the others Crocodile-Dundee-Knife
[NWA]Hannes
[NWA]Hannes
Admin

https://nwaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 am

[NWA]Hannes wrote:
[NWA]WSD wrote:I was watching Crocodile Dundee.

Thats no knife! This is a knife!
the server restarts for me but not for the others Crocodile-Dundee-Knife
Yes, that's more than a knife. ^^
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:15 am

[NWA]WSD wrote:
[NWA]Ali_G wrote:Ok so i've been on the server with WSD and all of a sudden it restarted for me but not him and i know cause he's been AFK at that time and after the server restarted his character was still standing there..so i'm staying AFK for nothing cause it disconnects me all the time.
It May be an issue with this new SA:MP. And sorry I didn't answer you in chat, I was watching Crocodile Dundee.

Ok np. lol!

And i think it's probably a problem with a new SAMP too.
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]WSD Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 am

[NWA]Ali_G wrote:
[NWA]WSD wrote:

Ok np. lol!

And i think it's probably a problem with a new SAMP too.
It has to be if your internet is not disconnecting.
[NWA]WSD
[NWA]WSD

Back to top Go down

Post  [NWA]GrannyG Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:45 am

It's intresting what exacly there is causing the problem. ^^
[NWA]GrannyG
[NWA]GrannyG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum